What is Amazon Hub Counter at Henna Leaf
This is a modern solution to challenging USPS and other traditional delivery stores. They provide a place for customers to receive their Amazon orders without visiting a secondary location.
This saves Amazon money by streamlining logistics and makes it easier for customers who want to pick up deliveries in the same areas as their usual shopping.
- Amazon Hub Counter– is a pickup location where a staff can scan and retrieve amazon packages from behind a counter. Henna Leaf is right on the corner of Mill St. & Liberty St., conveniently located in the center of Old Village, Plymouth.
Benefits of Using Amazon Hub Counter
- These are incredibly convenient locker locations where customers tend to go already. You go fill up your tank on gas and walk around the side of the building to a row of lockers or go inside to receive a package.
- This also eliminates porch pirates who like to steal packages from your doorsteps, especially if you are someone that lives in a multi-unit apartment complex.
- You have up to 3 days for a pickup window, offering you plenty of flexibility in your schedule to swing by a designated destination before or after work.
How the Amazon Hub Counter Works
The whole idea is to organize your Amazon pickup counter by designating those locations that make the most sense in your daily activities. The only catch is that these orders have to be fulfilled by Amazon directly, not by third-party providers. To use the system simply:
- Shop at Amazon.com or through your Amazon mobile application
- Select (Henna Leaf as) a pickup location from the list available in your area
- You will receive a text/email when it has been delivered with a pickup code
- For counter pickup, that includes a QR code or barcode to scan
- You can then show your barcode to the attendant at a counter and accept you package(s).
Amazon already has your address in your profile, so they know what areas to suggest for your delivery.
Other pros include:
- Avoid porch pirates
- No need to wait and watch in case of bad weather
- Hide items from other family members for gifts or surprises
- Perfect for apartment complexes without doormen
- Easy return process that acts as an Amazon drop box
- No extra fee for using either service
- Same day and one-day shipping is available in select areas
- Great way to show support for local businesses
Frequently Asked Questions
What are Amazon Hub Hours?
It depends on the area where your Amazon pickup is occurring. Henna Leaf hours are located HERE, and we are available if you need to call ahead for questions or pickups times.
How Long Will Amazon Hub Hold My Package?
It depends if you are using a locker or a counter. You have 7 calendar days from a counter delivery. Otherwise, the item will be returned, and you will get a full refund.
Is Amazon Hub Only for Amazon Packages?
Yes, as of right now, the only items that can be delivered to lockers or counters are those fulfilled by Amazon. Third-party sellers do not qualify for this program because their delivery times are harder to predict.
How To Find our Amazon Counter?
Simply browse to amazon.com/findalocker and search by address or zip code. The returned results will show available locations.
The point of Amazon Hub is to make life easier for Amazon shoppers. The company wants to empower buyers to use the Amazon click and collect service at a locker you enter a code or a counter where a barcode is scanned.
They provide a simpler, more secure, and more private alternative to receiving bulky packages in your mailbox, especially for those living in apartment buildings. So, if you soon decide to buy some cool things on Amazon, why not give Amazon Hub Counter a try.